Solar Financing - Puget Sound Cooperative Credit Union (PSCCU)
At Puget Sound Cooperative Credit Union (PSCCU), our members are not only part owners of this financial cooperative, but they also play a role in environmental sustainability, financial security for others, and job creation. We empower our members to do more than they thought they could with their banking relationship.
We have a great respect and commitment for our combined social, economic and environmental convictions and have built, and will continue to build our financial cooperative around these ideals.
Our number one priorities are:
- Our Members- our owners, the reason we exist and who we proudly serve
- Our Communities- from our members' neighborhoods to those with shared goals and ideals
- The Local Economy- areas where our members and partners live, work and play
- Sustainable Energy- serving the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs
- Job Creation- new opportunities for living wage green jobs within our shared communities
- The Environment- the natural world, especially as affected by human activity, that we focus our efforts to help protect and thrive
PSCCU – is proud to be Washington’s Green Credit Union our solar program (to date) has helped over 2500 Washingtonians become solar citizens, created living wage jobs these solar projects have put nearly 72 million back into our local economy and will generate 5700 Megawatts of electricity over their lifetime. We’re looking forward to adding Oregon homeowners to those numbers.
At PSCCU we believe the time for solar is now! We are excited that we can now provide low-cost financing to homeowners throughout the state of Oregon. With an Energy-Smart Loan from PSCCU you can reduce your carbon footprint and reduce your utility bills year round. By participating in this program, you can get help with your solar financing needs as well as any other energy efficiency projects, with loans up to $35,000*.
We have been a part of sustainable living for years and decided that now was the time to take it one step further by installing solar panels to reduce our dependency on fossil fuels.
We get produce from our garden, do composting to put nutrients back in to the soil, harvest hay for our livestock, and now produce electrical energy from the sun. Thanks PSCCU for making it easy to continue to follow our dream. ~ Dick and Adrienne F.
Now residents in Oregon can join PSCCU and take advantage of our Energy-Smart loan program simply by becoming a member of the NW Energy Coalition (NWEC). More information about the Coalition and membership can be found on their website. For more information about PSCCU and our loan program available in Oregon visit psccu.org or call us at 800-273-1550. The application process is simple and can all be done online, as can the document signing.
425-283-5163 or 800-273-1550