- 40-Hour Advanced Solar PV Installer Training: Advanced course for experienced solar professionals looking to study for and take the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification exam. Register here.
- Solar PV Installer Boot Camp + NABCEP PV Associate Exam Prep: Technical training for contractors, electricians, and professionals who want to design and install residential solar PV systems. Register here.
- 58-Hour NABCEP Advanced Solar PV Training Series: This course, which includes a 70-question practice exam and explanation videos, is designed specifically to help participants pass the notoriously difficult NABCEP PV Installation Professional certification exam. Register here.
- Microgrid Design and Implementation: Microgrids are the future. This course provides a practical foundation for understanding microgrids and how to build them. Register here.
- Solar Hot Water Design & Installation + NABCEP Solar Heating Associate Exam Prep: Learn how to design and install solar hot water systems from Bob Ramlow, an ISPQ Emeritus Master Trainer and one of the world's leading experts on this topic. Register here.
- Solar Finance Masters Series: This is a series of our top two solar finance courses taught by experts Chris Lord and Keith Cronin. Earn a Solar Finance Masters Series certificate. Register here.
- NABCEP PV Technical Sales Exam Prep Discussion Group: Exam prep discussion group with veteran solar installer, educator, and author Sean White designed to prepare students for the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Certification Exam. Register here.
- Understanding Residential and Commercial Energy Storage: Learn the elements of energy storage for residential and commercial clients with this introductory overview of the field, led by expert Chris LaForge. Register here.
Solar Energy International:
OSEIA members and their employees are eligible for $50 off Solar Energy International course registration fees. Please email (outreach[at]oseia.org) for the code. Please be sure to enter code before checking out, no refunds will be given.
Fall 2018 Online Courses:
- PVOL101: Solar Training - Solar Electric Design and Installation (Grid-Direct) Register here.
- PVOL203: Solar Training - PV SYSTEM FUNDAMENTALS (BATTERY-BASED) Register here.
- PVOL206: Solar Training - Solar Business and Technical Sales Register here.
- PVOL303: Solar Training - ADVANCED PV MULTIMODE AND MICROGRID DESIGN (BATTERY-BASED) Register here.
- PVOL350: PV SYSTEMS – TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES FOR OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE Register here.
- RDOL101: Appropriate Technology for the Developing World Register here.
- PVOL202: Solar Training - Advanced PV System Design and the NEC (Grid-Direct) Register here.
- PVOL304: Solar Training - Advanced PV Stand-alone system design (Battery-based) Register here.
- SHOL101: Solar Thermal Training- Solar How Water Design and Installation Register here.