February 2018 Courses:
- Comprehensive Solar Plus Storage: A comprehensive course on residential, commercial, and utility-scale solar-plus-storage systems from battery and solar PV expert Wes Kennedy. Register here.
- Solar Executive MBA Training: Rigorous, hands-on business training for solar professionals. Learn all of the skills to finance the commercial solar projects in your pipeline. Includes Excel modeling, legal documents, individual feedback, and weekly conference calls. Register here.
- Financial Modeling for Solar PV Projects: This is a unique and intensive hands-on course on modeling distributed generation solar PV projects. The course includes sample models of an unstructured income statement, a partnership flip, and a sale-leaseback. Register here.
- Megawatt Design: Spend 10 weeks learning how to design large-scale solar PV systems with Ryan Mayfield, Solar PV Technical Editor at SolarPro. Register here.
- 40-Hour Advanced Solar PV Installer Training: Advanced course for experienced solar professionals looking to study for and take the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification exam. Register here.
- Solar PV Installer Boot Camp + NABCEP PV Associate Exam Prep: Technical training for contractors, electricians, and professionals who want to design and install residential solar PV systems. Register here.
- 58-Hour NABCEP Advanced Solar PV Training Series: This course, which includes a 70-question practice exam and explanation videos, is designed specifically to help participants pass the notoriously difficult NABCEP PV Installation Professional certification exam. Register here.
- Microgrid Design and Implementation: Microgrids are the future. This course provides a practical foundation for understanding microgrids and how to build them. Register here.
- Solar Hot Water Design & Installation + NABCEP Solar Heating Associate Exam Prep: Learn how to design and install solar hot water systems from Bob Ramlow, an ISPQ Emeritus Master Trainer and one of the world's leading experts on this topic. Register here.
- Solar Finance Masters Series: This is a series of our top two solar finance courses taught by experts Chris Lord and Keith Cronin. Earn a Solar Finance Masters Series certificate. Register here.
- NABCEP PV Technical Sales Exam Prep Discussion Group: Exam prep discussion group with veteran solar installer, educator, and author Sean White designed to prepare students for the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Certification Exam. Register here.
- Understanding Residential and Commercial Energy Storage: Learn the elements of energy storage for residential and commercial clients with this introductory overview of the field, led by expert Chris LaForge. Register here.
Solar Energy International:
OSEIA members and their employees are eligible for $50 off Solar Energy International course registration fees. Please email (outreach[at]oseia.org) for the code. Please be sure to enter code before checking out, no refunds will be given.
February 2018 Courses:
- PVOL101: SOLAR ELECTRIC DESIGN AND INSTALLATION (GRID-DIRECT) Register here.
- PVOL202: ADVANCED PV SYSTEM DESIGN AND THE NEC (GRID-DIRECT) Register here.
- PVOL203: PV SYSTEM FUNDAMENTALS (BATTERY-BASED) Register here.
- PVOL303: ADVANCED PV MULTIMODE AND MICROGRID DESIGN (BATTERY-BASED) Register here.
- PVOL350: PV SYSTEMS – TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES FOR OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE Register here.
- FVOL101: DISEÑO E INSTALACIÓN DE SISTEMAS FOTOVOLTAICOS CONECTADOS A LA RED Register here.
- FVOL203: FUNDAMENTOS DE SISTEMAS FOTOVOLTAICOS BASADOS EN BATERÍAS Register here.