OSEIA's Policy Effort Overview
OSEIA is currently working on a RETC replacement bill with a coalition of other efficiency advocates:
- OSEIA has hired a lobbyist and will work with other advocates to restore support for solar in Oregon.
- The new bill will be submitted on Nov 21st for the 2018 session.
- When the new bill is ready we'll send it out to members.
- We will need a tremendous amount of support from you, our members!
We're actively working on the Community Solar PUC process:
- OSEIA is chairing the project details subgroup tasked with providing recommendations of how projects make it through the community solar process, from application to pre-certification to final certification.
We're working with Utility Scale Developers on how we can improve land use and zoning issues to promote responsible solar development in OR.