Refer to OSEIA's Member Benefits to understand the difference between a "full" voting member and an "associate" non-voting member.
OSEIA actively engages Oregon's public officials, policy makers and industry partners to:
- ensure strong public investment in the manufacturing, deployment, and research and development of solar energy systems in Oregon;
- adopt sensible and cost-effective permitting and regulatory practices;
- support workforce development programs that produce a highly skilled labor pool.
OSEIA regularly corresponds
with its members to keep them informed on:
- changes in legislation;
- code updates;
- training and professional development opportunities;
- OSEIA-sponsored events; and
- relevant industry news.
OSEIA hosts periodic events to promote peer-to-peer networking and collaborative initiatives among its members and advocates.
OSEIA Saves Money
OSEIA offers members reduced fees
for workshops and trainings, and significant discounts
for member exhibitors at the annual NW Solar Expo.
OSEIA Extends Value
OSEIA provides its members with additional ways to acquire valuable cost-saving services
through its network of partners, such as those that offer:
- fuel savings programs;
- health insurance, 401k and COBRA benefits administration;
- health and lifestyle discount cards; and
- identity theft protection.
OSEIA members also enjoy a free company listing in the Solar Directory on our website.